To many customers, alternative payment options are more than just familiar; they are the preferred method of payment. Consumer usage of popular alternative payment brands such as Checkout by Amazon, PayPal™, and Google Checkout™ continues to grow year over year.
Alternative payments can help you:
- Attract more customers
- Offer customers more payment options
- Create opportunities for higher order values, repeat buys, and new customers
Vantiv’s e-Commerce Plus™ allows online merchants to securely transact with authenticated payments and alternative payment brands. We partnered with CardinalCommerce Corporation, the world’s leading provider of payment brands, for alternative payments acceptance within the eCommerce Plus technology.
Through one easily deployable interface, you can offer your customers alternative payment options along with traditional credit card acceptance. e-Commerce Plus provides quick and easy additions of other payment brands such as:
- Bill Me Later®
- Google Checkout™
- Checkout by Amazon
Bill Me Later
Bill Me Later® is a simple, secure, and comfortable alternative payment option for card-not-present merchants, offering your customers an choice from traditional credit payments. Your customer simply provides their birth date and the last four digits of their social security number during the checkout process and the purchase is complete - no account numbers or passwords to remember!
It’s easy to integrate into website and call center channels and works within your existing payments infrastructure. Bill Me Later blends seamlessly into your branded experience so shoppers never leave your site.
Bill Me Later can help you:
- Offer a better buying experience to customers
- Increase sales and average order values by offering your customers financing options such as 90 days same as cash
- Boost repeat usage
- Lower transaction costs
To learn more visit www.billmelater.com.
eBillme™ is a secure, card-less “pay now” alternative payment option that helps customers control their finances, while offering merchants the assurance of a low-cost, verified transaction.
eBillme doesn’t require the customer to enter any personal information on your website, giving greater security to the transaction. Customers also benefit from a variety of eBillme rewards programs - providing even more incentive to use this low-cost option.
Here’s how it works:
- Customers select eBillme as their payment option when shopping on your website.
- The system generates an e-bill and automatically emails a copy to the customer.
- The customer then pays from their bank’s online bill payment service, the same way they might pay a utility bill.
- The customer’s payment is forwarded from their bank to eBillme, and into the merchant’s funding account.
Learn what Vantiv can do for your business.
Call 866-622-2880 or submit our contact form.