At Vantiv, we’re working to inspire the next generation of bright minds to pursue a career in STEM elds, particularly information technology.
Designed to kindle passion and develop the talent of collegiate students, Vantiv’s TechBright program endeavors to increase the number of our nation’s students - especially women - who are pursuing degrees related to the fast growing technology sector.
It’s a public-private partnership with local universities and colleges that reflects an investment in our collective future.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways we engage and invest in students:
- Financially assisting local colleges and universities launch and support programs designed to recruit women and students with diverse, non-technical backgrounds to pursue technology related degrees.
- Leveraging the Financial Technology (FinTech) expertise of Vantiv employees to inspire students, including FinTech Bootcamps and technology roundtables on campus.
- Sponsoring or participating in collegiate hackathons, case studies, or senior projects.
- Connecting “young developer” students interested in technology and FinTech to each other on campus and across the country through our Vantiv O.N.E. developer resource platform: https://developer.vantiv.com/
- Technology mentorships with Vantiv IT leaders and participation by students in Vantiv’s local internship programs.
Our University Partners
Vantiv currently partners with four universities providing financial scholarships and other support programs as well as engaging with students on campus through hackathons, mentorships, and educational programs.
University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
- Vantiv‘s generous financial support of UC is being shared between the College of Engineering & Applied Science and the Carl H. Lindner College of Business to supplement their general operating funds.
- Vantiv and UC partner in a strong, mutually beneficial Co-Op intern program, immersing students in a fin tech environment and preparing them for future careers.
- Vantiv employees, many of whom are UC alumni, serve as mentors by participating in and leading various events such as, a UC Women in Technology Information Session, a UC Society of Women Engineers Info Session, Revolution UC Hackathon and the UC IT Expo
University of Colorado – Denver, CO
- Vantiv supports the Vantiv Peer Mentoring Pilot Program. This innovative initiative will fund graduate mentor fellowships, partnering undergrad computer science students with experienced graduate students. The younger students receive ongoing academic support and preparation for future jobs, while the graduate students enhance their teaching skills in preparation for faculty appointments. Vantiv employees serve as additional mentors providing guidance in professionalism and communication skills.
- Vantiv employees serve on academic advisory boards and have served as judges for CU’s Department of Computer Science and Engineering Senior Design Competition.
Northeastern University – Boston, MA
- Vantiv underwrites two Vantiv ALIGN Scholarships, benefitting graduate students pursuing an MS in Computer Science ALIGN, a program specifically tailored to students with diverse educational backgrounds.
- Vantiv sponsors a strong Co-Op intern program with Northeastern’s College of Computer and Information Science and actively recruits on campus.
- Vantiv employees from our Lowell site participate in hackathons and roundtable discussions to engage with and inspire students.
Ft. Lewis College – Durango, CO
- Vantiv sponsors the Vantiv Computer Engineering Projects Fund to benefit student research and prototyping in the newly launched Computer Engineering degree program.
- This fund will also help in the establishment of a FinTech Internship program where Vantiv’s employees will provide experience to students who want to learn more about the payments industry.
Vantiv O.N.E. Young Developers is a space for student developers to learn how to code for payments, connect with other students, and discover what it takes to build a career in payments. It hosts a monthly “Ask a Recruiter” series in collaboration with HR, as well as a rotating calendar of Vantiv’s college & university career fair events.