- #1 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in PIN Debit transactions1
- #2 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in Total Transactions1
- 10 of the top 25 national retailers are clients of Vantiv
- 10% market share in the U.S. based on number of financial institution clients
- 1,400 financial institution relationships across the U.S.
- 4,000 referring branches across our Merchant Bank portfolio
- Net Revenue $1.68 Billion for 2015
- 23.0 Billion - Number of transactions processed in 2015
- $842 Billion - Volume processed in 2015
Awards and rankings
Our hard work really pays off. Over the last 16 years, we’ve received 24 Quality Service and Data Integrity awards from Visa® and MasterCard® for our best-in-class customer service and support across our payment processing and data security solutions. And we’re just getting started.
We get lots of attention. For lots of reasons.
1March 2016 Nilson report issue #1082.
- Vantiv wins Best Processor Judges Choice and Customer Choice 2016 CNP Awards
- Stephanie Ferris honored as one of the Most Influential Women in Payments by PaymentsSource
- Vantiv wins 2016 Pay Awards for OmniShield Assure in Fraud Fighter category and Mercury StoreCard wins in Best Choice Retail Card category
- Mercury named 2016 Best Channel Vendor by Business Solutions Magazine for the 8th year in a row.
- Element, a Vantiv company, named to 20 Fastest Growing Software Companies list by Silicon Review
- Mercury and Element Named 2015 Best Channel Vendors by Business Solutions Magazine
- Mercury Team Wins Stevie Award for Customer Service
- National Customer Service Association (NCSA) selects Mercury for “Service Team of the Year” Award
- International Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) awards Mercury the Excellence Award in the Medium-Sized business category
- Vantiv and Verifone Security Solution Wins The Banker Technology Project of the Year 2014 Award
- Vantiv's Element Payment Services Named Business Solutions Magazine Best Channel Vendor for 2014
- Mercury building in Durango gets LEED Gold designation
- Vantiv Named by Forbes as One of America's Fastest Growing Tech Companies
- Litle & Co. Wins 2013 CNP "Judges Choice" Award at CNP Expo
- Mercury listed on Inc 500 list of the fastest growing companies in America