Awards and rankings
Our hard work really pays off. Over the last 16 years, we’ve received 24 Quality Service and Data Integrity awards from Visa® and MasterCard® for our best-in-class customer service and support across our payment processing and data security solutions. And we’re just getting started.
We get lots of attention. For lots of reasons.
- #1 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in PIN Debit transactions1
- #2 Ranked U.S. Merchant Acquirer in Total Transactions1
- 10 of the top 25 national retailers are clients of Vantiv
- 10% market share in the U.S. based on number of financial institution clients
- 1,400 financial institution relationships across the U.S.
- 4,000 referring branches across our Merchant Bank portfolio
- Net Revenue $1.68 Billion for 2015
- 23.0 Billion - Number of transactions processed in 2015
- $842 Billion - Volume processed in 2015
1Purchase transactions represent number of transactions and include all general purpose credit, debit and prepaid card transactions, including signature and pin debit; First Data includes Citi, SunTrust and Sovereign. Vantiv numbers are not Pro Forma for npc acquisition.
- Vantiv wins Best Processor Judges Choice and Customer Choice 2016 CNP Awards
- Stephanie Ferris honored as one of the Most Influential Women in Payments by PaymentsSource
- Vantiv wins 2016 Pay Awards for OmniShield Assure in Fraud Fighter category and Mercury StoreCard wins in Best Choice Retail Card category
- Mercury named 2016 Best Channel Vendor by Business Solutions Magazine for the 8th year in a row.
- Element, a Vantiv company, named to 20 Fastest Growing Software Companies list by Silicon Review
- Mercury and Element Named 2015 Best Channel Vendors by Business Solutions Magazine
- Mercury Team Wins Stevie Award for Customer Service
- National Customer Service Association (NCSA) selects Mercury for “Service Team of the Year” Award
- International Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) awards Mercury the Excellence Award in the Medium-Sized business category
- Vantiv and Verifone Security Solution Wins The Banker Technology Project of the Year 2014 Award
- Vantiv's Element Payment Services Named Business Solutions Magazine Best Channel Vendor for 2014
- Mercury building in Durango gets LEED Gold designation
- Vantiv Named by Forbes as One of America's Fastest Growing Tech Companies
- Litle & Co. Wins 2013 CNP "Judges Choice" Award at CNP Expo
- Mercury listed on Inc 500 list of the fastest growing companies in America