With the increase in cross-border commerce, today’s merchants need payment solutions that are built to scale across multiple countries and continents. To address this need, Canada was recently added to our Core Processing platform, allowing large merchants to use one payment provider for both their U.S. and Canadian markets. A border neutral solution is critical for supporting a merchant's customer base and internal back-office operations.
The new Card Present solution for Canada gives large merchants an opportunity to consolidate and simplify their processing solutions. With a single acquirer to serve locations in both countries, merchants will be able to offer a consistent payment experience to their customers, and achieve operational efficiencies that are not possible when using multiple acquirers.
The Card Present solution for Canada features:
- A single technical integration for both U.S. and Canada
- One source of reporting and data for cardholder and store metrics
- Funding and billing activities generated from one platform
- Certification and POS partners that will now utilize a single, borderless, code base
- Innovative, value added services now available for both markets
- Back-office reconciliation and reporting systems that streamline operations and reduce cost
The new Card Present solution for Canada will be available for large enterprise merchants with locations in both the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about streamlining your North American payments strategy, please contact your Vantiv, now Worldpay, relationship manager.