Last year was a busy year for the iQ team. Here are some of the highlights of our work in 2018:
- Password reset frequency changed from 30 to 60 days
- Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) changes streamlined the dispute process
- The maximum number of gift card mass activations increased to over 5,000 cards
- Mass export option was added to the Checking activity grid in Summary
- The landing page graph now includes ACH information within Net Settlement
This year is already shaping up to be another big year for our team. Check out this sneak peek of what we have planned for merchants in 2019:
- Changes to iQ to take advantage of larger monitors and higher resolution so users can see more data in one view
- Mobile iQ app will offer access to data from any smart device
- Targeted content about the things that matter most to you and your business
- Improvements to the MasterCard disputes process to align the exception process more closely with the 2018 Visa dispute
- New Custom Reporting feature with enhanced reporting functionality within iQ to enable building and scheduling reports based on specific requirements
- And more to come!
With all the changes that have happened and are expected to happen in the coming year, you’ll want to stay up-to-date. Keep an eye on the Welcome message section of the iQ homepage for links to the most recent system changes.
You can also click here to register for an upcoming live iQ training session. Even if you’ve been using iQ for a while, these expert instructor-led sessions provide great tips and tricks that may help you streamline your process and use iQ more efficiently.
Finally, we want to hear from you. Our team works every day to make iQ a world-class, user-friendly system for you and your team. We want to hear what you love about the system – as well as recommendations for future enhancements. We get our best ideas from you, the iQ user.
Email us today with your feedback about the system. You may even be asked to participate in future user experience research.