Vantiv Xcelerator - PaymentsEdge Advisory Services
Smart portfolio growth. Expert guidance. Measurable results. Are you ready for the future?
Thriving within the complicated world of payments doesn’t look like it used to. You need to cut costs, find new sources of revenue and provide a best-in-class cardholder experience. With our comprehensive consulting strategies and smart tools, we can help you increase cardholder acquisition, retention and loyalty. We’ll give you cardholder insights, custom analysis and reporting that becomes actionable. Welcome to the future
Vantiv Card Marketing can help your financial institution:
- Drive more card usage through timely promotions and rewards
- Generate brand and card program awareness by engaging cardholders
- Grow card program revenue and increase profitability by engaging cardholders in new ways
- Build customer loyalty through regular and relevant offers
- Promote card activation with compelling incentives, offers, and rewards
“I love that they have marketing promotions that I can quickly tie into, with very creative components. They have quick turnarounds and great reports that I can bring to the board and my CEO.”
– Karin Kovalovsky, Vice President
Corporate Communications and Marketing at Aventa Credit Union
Once you’ve created a relationship with a new cardholder, it’s then time to focus on increasing their everyday card spend and retaining them as a customer. Considering the fiercely competitive marketplace for card issuers, you have to work harder than ever to meet these goals. This is where loyalty card marketing programs can help your financial institution build lifelong relationships with cardholders—keeping you top of wallet.
Make every purchase more rewarding.
Loyal members tend to have more card products and carry higher balances, meaning higher revenue potential for your financial institution. Offering a cash back or points-based loyalty card program can give your institution a competitive advantage that compels cardholders to choose your brand more often.
Build loyalty that lasts.
- Attract new customers and retain existing – Keep your brand and card program top-of-mind with existing cardholders and create awareness among potential customers with relevant rewards.
- Drive account activity – Rewards incent cardholders to begin using their card more often.
- Increase transactions and spend – Cardholders are motivated to use their card with incentives that are relevant, meaningful, and flexible, driving interchange and fee based revenue.
- Differentiate your institution – Build a competitive program customized to fit your needs, including earn ratios, a branded website, bonus point promotions and much more!
Reward cardholders with merchant-funded offers
Ampre is a merchant-funded offer platform delivering incentives and discounts tied directly to a debit card issued by your financial institution. Cardholders earn bonus points or cash back to their account by shopping at participating merchants and using their rewards card. Ampre gives your institution a competitive advantage and cardholders a compelling reason to choose your card more often. Loyal members have more products, higher balances and greater satisfaction. It’s also a marketing tool that will encourage acquisition, activation, motivation and retention while driving revenue to your bottom line.
- Thousands of merchant offers
- Strategic marketing support
- Reporting and analytics
- Merchant portal
- Cardholder portal
- Automatic enrollment
Jeanie® Network. Connecting commerce.
Finding the right payments network for your financial institution, it’s important. Transparent financial structure, transaction-set flexibility, and a network that’s wherever your customers are—these are the critical factors as you decide. It’s time you get tried–and–true.
- Maximize interchange income
- Low cost structure
- Multiple surcharge-free programs
- No need to reissue existing ATM and debit cards
- Jeanie logo can be added as new cards are ordered
- Surcharge-free options
Nation’s first online-shared ATM network (1977)—750 participating financial institutions, 2,500,000+ point-of-sale terminals, acceptance across all 50 states, and available to your ATM and debit customers wherever they are.