Navigating the world of payment processing doesn’t have to be your job anymore. Thanks to our unified technology payment platform, we’ve become the expert at making accepting credit cards in your store or business simple and more secure, so you can go about business as usual and accept in-store payments easily.
Accept credit cards in store
Worldpay gives you in-store debit and credit card payments with a mind on your wallet.
2.90% + $0.30; Higher volume, card present accounts may qualify for rates as low as 2.70% + $0.10*
Credit card acceptance granted
- Process payments quickly and efficiently while letting your customers pay with the credit card of their choice.
- Accept credit cards in store standards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Process Fleet cards, including Voyager, Wright Express, Fleet One, and more.
- Accept business, corporate, and purchasing cards with ease, including Level II and Level III data.
Accepting credit cards in your business has never been easier
With Worldpay, you can accept the most common payment types, payment technologies and card brands while enjoying reliable uptime and real-time transaction viewing in-store. Worldpay provides enterprise-class payment solutions for small and large businesses. And we’re backed by excellent customer service, so any question or issue is handled at the speed of business—and that’s fast.
Benefits of Worldpay card payment acceptance:
- Fast processing and payment funding
- Competitive rates
- More secure transactions
- Highly scalable
- Technology choice flexibility
Payment acceptance made simple
Fraud & payment security assurance
2.90% + $0.30; Higher volume, card present accounts may qualify for rates as low as 2.70% + $0.10
* The rates are subject to change from time to time after a merchant begins processing with Worldpay. Merchant must be new to Worldpay, be approved (by credit and underwriting) for processing by Worldpay, and execute a three year card processing agreement with Worldpay. Merchant may be subject to other fees including but not limited to non-compliance or regulatory fees as specified in the card processing agreement application. Additional fees also apply for optional services or equipment selected or used by Merchant. Higher volume means that merchant has $400,000 or more in card volume annually. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. This rate offer may be amended or discontinued at any time without notice.