Simplify administrative tasks to make the lives of everyone in your dental office a bit easier.
The right point of sale (POS) technology can help your back office operations run much more smoothly so you can focus on your patients’ dental health. With credit card payment processing from Vantiv that’s built specifically for dentist offices, you can:
- Easily track your patients’ appointment history, side-by-side with their complete dental histories—without fumbling through paper records
- Streamline, or even automate, patient appointment reminder calls, via SMS text or email confirmation
- Track and manage inventory for your office and dental supplies
Allow your patients to pay how they want to pay.
When you’re deciding between a traditional POS system that accepts credit and debit cards, or the latest in technology that allows patients to pay with their smartphone or another device, think about how your patients—and future patients—would like to pay. Payments industry experts estimate that by the year 2020, there will be 455.1 million mobile wallet users (Source: Statista). For this reason, consider choosing a dentist merchant account that enables your office to accept the latest in payments options—including mobile wallet—in order to attract new, young patients, as well as keep your current patients happy. In today’s high tech age, consumers expect the very latest in payments processing, even when they’re at the dentist office.
Built-in payments processing to streamline your business.
When you choose Vantiv for your dentist credit card processing, you won’t have any surprises or additional software to buy. In fact, our payment processing is already built into the most popular POS systems for dentists. Your new payment solution will be ready to go from day one, meaning there will be less downtime and more revenue for your office.
When you choose Vantiv for your credit card payment processing, you’ll also enjoy:
- Reliable, secure credit and debit card processing
- Streamlined payments processed from multiple POS locations
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Advanced troubleshooting and actionable alerts to help you quickly resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection to protect your business if a network goes down