Allow your students to pay how—and where—they want to pay.
These days, tech-savvy people do nearly everything online—so why would paying for school or college be any different? Partner with an education payment processing provider that enables you to accept payments how and where your students and parents would like to pay, including over the Internet, from a mobile device, or in person. In providing several payment options, you’ll likely see less delinquent student accounts and more satisfied parents.
Choose a payment processing solution that supports marketing.
From payments acceptance and specialized reporting, to communication with your students and their families, a specially designed education credit card processing system can help you attract more students and drive loyalty.
Whether your school is at the elementary, high school, or university level, you know that students could always choose to attend another institution over yours. Make it easy for students and parents to make payments to your school—and remove the hassle of in-person and paper transactions—by opting for a payments system that accepts a wide range of payment types and formats.
Features worth having in your education payment processing system.
When choosing a credit card services provider for your institution, here are a few things to look for:
- Integrated payments, accepted from multiple locations
- Easily customizable to your school’s unique needs
- Specialized functionality, just for the education sector
- On-demand, in-depth report delivery
- Promotional functionality that drives support such as custom student/parent communications
- Security protection from a comprehensive solution, such as OmniShield Assure
No hidden costs or roadblocks to get you started processing.
When you choose Vantiv for your education payment processing, you’ll enjoy:
- Dependable, safe debit and credit card processing
- Streamlined payments from multiple locations
- Speedy funding to your deposit account of choice
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on major holidays
- Detailed reporting to help you track payments, pinpoint system problems, and identify delinquent accounts
- Advanced troubleshooting and actionable alerts to help you quickly resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down