Allow your donors to give how—and where—they want to give.
These days, tech-savvy people do nearly everything online—so why would contributing to a non profit be any different? In fact, 70% of American non profit supporters aged 20-35 contributed to a non profit by donating online in 2011 (Source: Achieve; Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates). Partner with a non profit payment processing provider that enables you to accept payments how and where your donors would like to give.
Choose a payment processing solution that supports marketing.
These days, and with crowd-sourcing everywhere, there are new non profits emerging all the time. Make sure your non profit continues to grow over the coming years by selecting a non profit merchant account provider that supports your marketing efforts and growth goals.
Continual marketing to drive fresh support and maintain current donors is important for your non profit to stand apart from the other non profits people might choose to support. So you should choose a non profit payment processing solution that will complement your marketing efforts. From payments acceptance and specialized reporting, to communication with your donors, a specially designed non profit credit card processing system can help you bring in more supporters and drive donor loyalty.
Features worth having in your non profit payment processing system.
When choosing a non profit credit card processing solution, here are a few things to look for:
- Integrated payments
- Easily customizable to your specific needs
- Specialized functionality, just for non profits
- On-demand, detailed reporting capabilities
- Promotional functionality that drives support such as custom donor communications
- Security protection from an all-in-one solution, such as OmniShield Assure
No hidden costs or roadblocks to get you started processing.
Partner with Vantiv for your non profit credit card processing. There’ll be no surprises or extra money to spend to get up and running. You can be accepting a full range of payment options in no time. In fact, smarter, faster, easier payment processing is already built into the most popular POS systems for non profits today.
When you choose Vantiv for your non profit payment processing, you’ll also enjoy:
- Safe and reliable debit and credit card processing
- Efficient payments that you can accept from multiple locations
- Rapid funding to your deposit account of choice
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Detailed reporting to help you track donations, pinpoint problems, and identify your best supporters
- Advanced troubleshooting and helpful alerts to help you resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down