A system to support your marketing efforts.
In 2013, pharmacy and drug store sales in the US topped $236 billion (Source: US Census Bureau). Experts forecast that this number will be over $280 billion by 2017 (Source: US Census Bureau). Make sure your pharmacy grows with this trend by selecting a pharmacy merchant account provider that supports your marketing efforts and growth goals.
These days, it seems like there’s a new pharmacy on every corner and in every supermarket. Continual marketing to drive new business and maintain current customers is important for your pharmacy to stand apart from the competition. Look for a pharmacy POS system that will complement your marketing efforts. From gift cards and specialized reporting, to communication with your customers, a specially designed pharmacy point of sale system can help you bring in more business and drive customer loyalty.
Features worth having in your pharmacy POS.
When choosing a pharmacy credit card processor, here are a few things to look for:
- Integrated payments
- Easily customizable to your specific business needs
- Specialized functionality, just for pharmacies and drug stores
- On-demand, detailed reporting capabilities
- Promotional functionality that drives business such as gift cards and customer communications
- Security protection from an all-in-one solution, such as OmniShield Assure
No hidden costs or roadblocks to get your pharmacy started with processing payments.
Partner with Vantiv for your pharmacy merchant account provider, and you won’t have any surprises or extra money to spend to get up and running accepting a full range of payment options. In fact, our best-in-class payment processing system is already built into the most popular POS systems for pharmacies today.
When you choose Vantiv for your pharmacy credit card processing, you’ll also enjoy:
- Trustworthy, secure processing for credit and debit cards
- Streamlined payments from multiple locations
- Quick funding to your deposit account of choice
- Gift and stored value cards to boost revenue and attract new customers
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Detailed reporting to help you track sales, pinpoint problems, and identify your best customers
- Advanced troubleshooting and alerts to help you resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down