NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Gift Card Giveaway' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 04/27/2017 at 12:00 AM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/31/2017 at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Vantiv, LLC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 3 business days by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 3 business days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 2 winners will receive (1) $500 MasterCard Gift, 15 winners will receive (1) $100 MasterCard Gift Card (approximate retail value or "ARV": $500 and $100 each)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://bit.ly/ThanksSmallBiz.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Vantiv cc: Gift Card Giveaway at 8600 Governors Hill Drive, Symmes Township, OH 45249. (Vermont residents may omit return postage.)Request must be received no later than 3 business days after the end of the sweepstakes for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Vantiv LLC, 8600 Governors Hill Drive, Symmes Township, OH 45249, email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. Participation: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of the Official Rules ; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and [c] if a winner, to the use of their name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Any and all Sweepstakes materials and pieces are subject to verification and are void if [a] not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels; [b] any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way; [c] are obtained where prohibited; or [d] are mutilated, altered, copied, hand printed, forged, water damaged, manipulated or tampered with in any way, or which contain any printing, mechanical or typographical errors, will be considered null and void and will not be eligible for prize redemption. Sponsors’ liability for any and all defective Sweepstakes materials and pieces is limited to replacement while supplies last. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials and pieces and mail submitted to Sponsor and / or independent administrator. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes and their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for printing, distribution or production errors and Sponsor may rescind, cancel or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any printing, distribution, production or other error without liability at its sole discretion. Sponsor and / or independent administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or postage due requests or claims or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.