Enhance your payments skill set and network with fellow payments professionals by making an investment in yourself and your company by attending the 2017 PaymentsEd Forum.
Being held August 7-9 at the Westin in Seattle, the Forum is the premier learning space for CNP payments education and interaction.
The PaymentsEd Forum brings together merchants, processors, and service providers in a non-sales environment that allows for the exchange of ideas and best practices.
This is your opportunity to be trained on the issues you’ll be facing in the coming year or two, including:
- Payments program optimization
- Emerging and alternative payments
- Changes in the chargeback space
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Expanding payments outside the U.S.
- Payments management in recurring/subscription arena
- Security and fraud prevention
Take advantage of the Forum’s Hot Topics presentations, Merchants-Only Roundtables, and payments brands Fireside Chats among the many offerings for you to learn and grow.
Vantiv is pleased to serve on the Advisory Board to the PaymentsEd Forum. We invite and encourage you to join us in Seattle – a payments industry hot spot – later this year and look forward to seeing you there!