Run your business better, access your business intelligence quickly and easily from anywhere
Vantiv iQ can transform the way you manage all facets of electronic payments and ultimately help you run your business more efficiently.
For support questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Vantiv merchants may use access their reporting through MyMerchantData.com, please refer to your welcome materials for the reporting portal specific to your account.
Top 5 reasons why your business might benefit from Vantiv iQ:
- Access data anytime, anywhere – the user friendly interface allows you to access your transaction data quickly and easily – anytime, anywhere
- Analytics and reporting drive efficiencies – with iQ, you’re able to view snapshots of your payment processing activity/history,* pull key historical reports containing valuable information related to reconciliation, interchange management, fees, possible fraud, exception handling, etc.
*Data is available in iQ going back 36 month at the summary level, and 18 month for the details.
- Customized data for the way you do business – high level metrics can be customized to view your payments data the way you want to see it, so you can quickly focus and prioritize.
- Proactive notifications that put you in control – iQ helps better monitor your business with alerts including chargebacks, statements, reports, and more. Actionable insights are available at the click of a button, allowing you to run your business more efficiently.
- Complete self-service tool to simplify your business operations – includes interactive resources, informative industry content, and Vantiv product content. With these self-service capabilities, you’re able to get the information you need, when you need it – including access to videos and online tutorials on everything from how to access your reports to managing chargebacks, troubleshooting connectivity, activating your processing services and more.
Benefits of Vantiv iQ:
- Proactive notifications and alerts of financial items
- Quick and easy access to transaction data
- Adaptable credit card processing reports
- Web-based portal, no software download
- User-controlled admin settings
- Online support available
The iQ Education Team will be providing ongoing training webinars on a monthly basis.
These courses will cover the various features of the application as well as special topics requested by our users.
Click here to view available dates/times and register for a class. On the registration page, select your desired class from the drop-down box