Summary of Changes
- New non-litle.com email addresses
- New toll-free number
- New ACH/wire name on funds transfer
- Customer Service is now eCommerce Customer Care (ECC)
As previously communicated throughout Q4 of 2016, in 2017 we are moving into the final phase of transitioning the remaining elements of our operation that still have vestiges of the Litle name into the Vantiv brand.
As a result, we have established several new non-litle.com email addresses along with a new toll-free number, as outlined below.
To aid in this transition, the legacy litle.com email addresses and current toll-free number will remain operational for the foreseeable future. However, we encourage you to update your Vantiv eCommerce contact information – now – and to begin using the new contact points listed above ASAP to avoid any possible disruptions.
On Friday, Feb. 17, we are introducing code whereby the current “Litle & Co” designation as the ACH/wire name on funds transfer will be replaced with “Vantiv eCommerce” instead.
As a result, merchants may see this change as early as Monday, Feb. 20.
In an effort to better define the service and attention our customer service department provides, we have rebranded the name of this important team to eCommerce Customer Care.
While the name has changed, the friendly, highly-responsive professionals you typically communicate with via telephone, email, or chat remain the same.
Our Customer Care Associates are available to assist you with a wide range of items, including:
- System Access: Vantiv iQ for eCommerce reporting; IP maintenance; Production/Post-live credentials
- Admin Support: Processing best practices; Financial reconciliation; General research and troubleshooting
- Merchant Profile Changes: New merchant IDs; Update bank settlement information; General updates
This is a sampling of topics the eCommerce Customer Care team can handle for our merchants Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern). This team can also escalate requests/issues as may be necessary.
eCommerce Technical Support
As a reminder, our eCommerce Technical Support Specialists are available 24/7 to support our merchants who require transaction processing-related support, including:
- File Processing Issues: File transmission errors; Technical error messages; Technical processing questions
Please contact your Vantiv eCommerce merchant or partner relationship manager if you have any questions.