Terms & Conditions for the “AppVantage Summer Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: AppVantage Summer Sweepstakes begins on 8/16/2017 at 12:00 PM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 9/18/17 at 11:59PM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Ruswles and the decisions of Vantiv Integrated Payments, LLC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: Open to residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older and have a valid social security number as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted each Monday of every week, beginning August 21, 2017 and ending Monday, September 18, 2017 by Vantiv’s designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email and via the Advantage App using the email address provided in the Vantiv Advantage App (i.e. Advantage Portal) on or about 5 business days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email or phone as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. An alternate winner will be selected. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prize: Up to ten winners will be randomly selected each week for four weeks and will receive a minimum of 6000 points to be redeemed at vantivreferralrewards.com. Vantiv Referral Rewards points have no cash value, may not be transferred, and may only be redeemed at the Vantiv Referral Rewards web site and in accordance with all rules and regulations posted at this site. You will receive a welcome email with a link to vantivreferralrewards.com to create your account. The total ARV of the first prize is $1000, then each weekly prize is $300, the grand prize total ARV is $5000. The total ARV for all prizes is $18,000.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded per week. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States or District of Columbia. The Prize is taxable income and the Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by completing one action during each week of the sweepstakes. Actions include:
Week one: August 16 – 27, be entered to win by downloading the Advantage App and successfully logging into the App
Week two: Aug. 28 – Sept. 3, be entered to win by locating the triPOS cloud one sheet and sending it to email@example.com
Week three: September 4 – 10, be entered to win by completing the survey, survey will be posted on vantiv.com/adv
Week four: September 11 – 17, be entered to win by signing up for and activating the Advantage Card
Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Vantiv cc: Kristin Reischel, 150 Mercury Village Drive Durango, CO 81301 (Vermont residents may omit return postage). Request must be received no later than 5 business days after the end of the sweepstakes for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Vantiv Integrated Payments, LLC, 4610 S Ulster St, Suite #600, Denver, CO 80237
10. Participation: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of the Official Rules ; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and [c] if a winner, to the use of their name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Any and all Sweepstakes materials and pieces are subject to verification and are void if [a] not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels; [b] any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way; [c] are obtained where prohibited; or [d] are mutilated, altered, copied, hand printed, forged, water damaged, manipulated or tampered with in any way, or which contain any printing, mechanical or typographical errors, will be considered null and void and will not be eligible for prize redemption. Sponsors’ liability for any and all defective Sweepstakes materials and pieces is limited to replacement while supplies last. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials and pieces and mail submitted to Sponsor and / or independent administrator. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes and their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for printing, distribution or production errors and Sponsor may rescind, cancel or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any printing, distribution, production or other error without liability at its sole discretion. Sponsor and / or independent administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or postage due requests or claims or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.