Payment facilitation support
Payment facilitator solutions and support.
Vantiv has extensive experience partnering both with payments facilitators and the unique businesses they support. Our model lets merchants accept payments online, in-store or through mobile credit card processing devices. But we do more than provide versatile payment solutions. We also can perform all the underwriting, handle the funding and provide insightful reporting on customer behavior.
All your headaches, handled.
Onboarding, settlement, reporting, fraud. We know the challenges of being a payment facilitator, but more importantly, we know how to address them. Vantiv can streamline onboarding and offer major flexibility in settlements with funding options. We also have a host of services that outfit merchants with industry-specific reporting on transactions. And our extensive fraud protection services with payment tokenization will monitor your merchants’ transactions to keep cardholder data in the right hands.
As a Vantiv PayFac partner, you’ll enjoy:
- Instant onboarding with real-time creation of sub-merchant ID and compliance checks
- Dynamic payout that lets you determine payout instructions
- Reports with settlement summaries and detailed reconciliation
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Reduced regulatory risk
Benefits of partnering with Vantiv:
Monetization & enhancement
- We accept Credit, Debit1, Check, Pin/Pinless Debit2, Gift Card2, JCB and PayPal
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX
- Authorization and Payment Settlement
- Tools to onboard sub-merchants quickly, including portal entry and import facilities for salesforce.com
- Compliance services for MATCH and OFAC requirements
- Collection of sub-merchant fees
- Fast-turn funding available
- Underwriting help
- Dedicated chargeback analyst1
- Partner account management and updates
- Technical support
- Transaction reports
- Chargeback reports
- Sub-merchant fee reports
1 when processing on the Vantiv eCommerce Payments
2 when using the Vantiv Payments or Vantiv Payments/NPC
Value-added services just for partners.1
When it comes to our payments facilitator partners, we go the distance to grow and protect your business with these value-added services:
Reduces risk associated with data theft by replacing PANs (primary account numbers) with unique, benign and non-reversible number sequences or “tokens”
- Add-on feature: PayPage2: Extends tokenization benefits to cardholders’ browser
Vantiv Fraud Toolkit:
An enhanced collection of configurable filters, IP geolocation, proxy piercing and other profiling technologies designed to mitigate concerns about third-party domains.
Transaction Monitoring System:
Our merchant risk analysis tool that lets you customize transaction monitoring parameters and manage your cases more efficiently.2
Vantiv Secure Mobile POS:
Enables merchants to create a custom mobile application using Vantiv’s value-added services like fraud detection, tokenization and recurring billing.
On-demand, web-based transactional and financial reporting and analysis that provides business insights for streamlining costs, improving operational efficiency, managing risk and enhancing revenue.2
1 Additional cost applies.
2 when processing on the Vantiv eCommerce Payments
“In Silicon Valley, there's a certain kind of arrogance and belief that we're always the ones pushing the envelope. It's nice to see a company of Vantiv's size make big, aggressive moves. I think that's the kind of company we want to be partnered with long term.“
-Rich Aberman, Cofounder, Chief Product Officer, WePay