Payment industry trends infographic
Wherever you are in the world of commerce and payments, you can expect 2017 to be another year of evolution in the ways that we pay. Big or small, developer, business or financial institution—whatever channels you use, here's a look across commerce about what to expect.
5 integrated payments trends:
1. Small companies get big data insights - 62% of retailers report use of information, big data and analytics as a competitive advantage.
2. Merchants make a big move to EMV - 32% of U.S. storefronts now accept chip cards.
3. Fraudsters shift focus to mobile payments - $3.11 billion of the global mobile payment security market expected by 2020, up from $1.06 billion in 2015.
4. Payment become seamless - 4x growth in global could traffic expected.
5. NFC payments soar - $240 billion in mobile payments via NFC-enabled handsets expected by 2021.
To put this infographic on your site, use this code.