PYMNTS.com Developer Tracker™ June 2016
Non-profits and associations are adept at maximizing the value of every dollar that supports their causes. While these organizations may have different missions and business models than for-profits, their payments needs are strikingly similar. They require seamless solutions that accept a variety of payment methods online, in-person, and on-the-go. Also, there is significant value in gathering deeper insight on the people behind those payments to inform future outreach campaigns. Finally, maintaining the continuity of recurring payments is imperative when operating models rely on periodic donations, dues, and/or fees.
June’s edition of PYMNTS.com’s Developer Tracker™ powered by Vantiv, features an interview with Darryl Hopkins, director of product management at Abila. Abila is a software and services provider for associations, general nonprofits, and charities that focuses on boosting engagement and generating revenue. In the interview, Mr. Hopkins discusses the importance of streamlined renewals, the role of payments security, and the unique way that chargebacks present themselves for non-profits and associations.
Read this and more in June’s Developer Tracker, which also covers:
- New commerce developments from social media giants including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Samsung and Alibaba’s partnership to simplify mobile payments via Alipay
- The premiere of X Lab’s Spendwallet, a smart wallet that can hold information for up to 20 credit, debit, or gift cards at one time
- MasterCard’s launch of Simplify Controls, a new tool for SMBs to control, prevent, and monitor fraud in real time
- Android Pay’s recent expansion into the UK market
Download this month's Developer Tracker here.